(Photo credit by local photographer-artist Phil Wendt)
Dog Friendly Home Rentals The Sea Ranch, CA
Sea Ranch is a beautiful Pacific Coast destination that is located to the west of Sacramento and the north of San Francisco. This Sonoma County destination is a community that was planned to be environmentally friendly. It is a private community that extends along Highway 1 for about 10 miles.
This area is definitely known primarily as being a vacation destination. In fact, around a half of all the homes located in this area serve as vacation rentals.
Because this is an area that is great for enjoying the outdoors, it’s great to be able to explore it with one’s pet. That’s why looking for a pet friendly vacation rental is a great idea for anyone vacationing in this area. Vacationers’ pets will love to take in panoramic views of the coast and explore that 50 miles or so of private trails winding throughout the community.
Advantages of dog friendly home rentals
If you’re wondering why you should consider a pet friendly rental for your vacation, you should consider some of the numerous advantages of this arrangement. The following are five important advantages to consider when it comes to arranging for pet friendly home rentals
- Not having to pay for boarding services at home- If you aren’t able to bring your pet along with you on your vacation, you’re going to have to find a suitable boarding service to take care of your pet while you’re away. Alternatively, you’re going to have to pay someone to house sit while you’re away. The costs of having a pet sitter or paying for boarding services can really add up over time. This is especially true if you’re going on an extended vacation of a week or more. Having a rental that will allow pets to be kept inside can often be the most cost effective way of going on vacation when you have a pet to care for at home.
- Experiencing vacation with your pet- Your pet is probably an important part of your life and family. As such, a vacation is really not complete unless your pet is along with you for the experience. With a pet friendly rental, you can have your pet along with you the whole time you’re on vacation. Your family will feel complete throughout the experience and you won’t have to deal with feelings of missing your pet or worrying about your pet while you’re away.
- Giving your pet a fantastic time- If you care a lot about your pet, it’s important to you that your pet is enjoying himself or herself. Pets can have just as much fun on vacation as people can. Curious pets love exploring new areas like beaches. Some breeds will even enjoy getting in the surf themselves and going for a swim! You’ll enjoy a vacation much more with your pet along. Not only will you enjoy yourself, but you’ll see your pet having a fantastic time as well.
- Having flexibility to modify your schedule- When you’re having a pet boarded at home, it can often be difficult to make changes to your traveling schedule at the last minute. If you’ve only arranged to have your pet boarded for so long, you’re probably not going to be able to extend your trip if something comes up that leaves you wanting to stay. This means that you may have to deal with less flexibility if you don’t bring your pet along with you on the trip thanks to a pet friendly rental.
- Making sure your pet is constantly well cared for- The only way you can be sure that your pet is well cared for while you’re on vacation is if you care for your pet yourself by bringing him or her along with you. If you like to pamper your pet and make sure that your pet is pampered at all times, then you should definitely arrange to have a rental that will accommodate your pet and your family while you’re vacationing.
Beaches nearby that you can explore with your canine companion
This is a great place to vacation with a pet because there are many pet friendly beaches and destinations around. One example is Sea Ranch Dog Park located at Highway 1 East Side Deer Trail. This is a great park for giving your pet some exercise and also meeting some other enthusiastic pet owners just like you.
Pets are allowed on a leash at Stengel Beach. This park offers beaches as well as some great trails for walking with pets. Some of the best trails to explore at Stengel Beach include the three mile long Bluff Top Trail, the approximately half mile Shell Beach Trail, and the smaller quarter mile Walk on Beach Trail and Pebble Beach Trail.